Thursday 27 December 2012

This post is a part of the 'Shave or Crave' movement in association with BlogAdda.com


THAT FINE DAY

I am a guy who NOW shaves regularly, not that i like to, but because by girlfriend wants me to...

Earlier I was a person who used to say farewell to my beard twice or thrice in a week, as i belonged to that lazy category of people who don't find it interesting to do that everyday. She had a problem with it, but i never took that seriously as my laziness overpowered her comments.
But it happened on that day when we were supposed to go a common friend's party. I had to pick her up from her place which is few kms from mine. We decided for a time to go i.e around 7pm. 
Unfortunately it was a lazy day for me, so I had that little bit of grass(beard) on my pitch(face). So when I reached her place she looked at me, gave me a stare but didn't say anything. She asked me to come inside.
Then she asked for my wallet. Obviously you cant say no to that if she is your girlfriend. Then she told me that, today she wants to drive so she took the keys also. And I gave her both the things happily.
After this the real fun started. She told me to shave right now otherwise she won't go to the party. So I asked for the keys and money so that I could go a nearby saloon. But then she told me to go to my place and get it done. I neither had any money nor the keys, Which meant I would have to walk for 4 kms to my home shave and come back. But again I had no option but to do it.
So I started my "walk to remember" back home. On the way back I decided of not  to be like this anymore from now. After a very long time I was not  in favor of my laziness. Fortunately I had my cell with me. So on my way back I messaged her about what I have decided. I reached home, got rid of my tiny enemies and messaged her. Fortunately  she waiting outside my place with the car and all the smiles. It was a lesson which she wanted to teach me.
Then to respect my loyalty towards her she kissed me on my clean shaved cheeks and we left for the party.

So one thing I learned was to -"SAVE YOURSELF, SHAVE YOURSELF"

1 comment: